Derpy Gets Pranked Derpy Gets Pranked

I just loved to make that happen! I really didn't like Derpy anyway! That was awesome man!

.:Smile:. .:Smile:.

This video was an inspiration to the sprite animation MLP series. I must say you did a really good job with this animation. I loved what happened and this was I must say, the best animation I have seen in a while! I wish ya luck with the rest of the animations!

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Well seriously, I don't understand why so many people hate this but it is a creepypasta after all. But this is the only one which is good! And has a little scare. But since I appreciate Pony violence, this is the best one of all.

When the violence started I was like... OH SHIT! WHAT THE F&$@ IS THIS! OH GOD THIS IS KILLING ME! That's what everyone would say but I appreciate this! Well done! And keep this up...

Please do Rainbow Factory!

Friendship is Ludicrous Friendship is Ludicrous

Okay, so you gave a good job with this animation. But why did she want to kill Trixie? Rivalry or anything, there should be a back story and that is what I would add in my 2014 submission. But I'd say not bad for your first Madness animation, like your idea! Hope to see more!

Intrapulation responds:

The back story will be in the sequel. thnx for the review c:

Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8

It was a pretty good series, overall... I also liked that nightmare flashback, but it wasn't that close to the Pokemon Creepy stories I have seen by Creepypasta, if you involved that in future episodes, I would be scared. Overall, the rest of the episode was good! And also staying tuned for the next episode to come out!

SMB: The Mushroom Hero 11 SMB: The Mushroom Hero 11

Looks good... at the end... it looks as if Megaman X is going to enter the spotlight... IS HE? Also... you should screen or add your effects, to get rid of that black spots around it.

PM me... IS MEGAMAN X appearing in the next episode!

Chaos Emerald DX Ep.3 Chaos Emerald DX Ep.3

So I say this edited version is a good effort, only thing is that I found flaws in the file, When I try to skip, it doesn't work, that's one thing. Another thing, I'd say not many computers get this but I found sound event glitches at the bit where Knuckles was in that party and leaves with the tribe. However, it was a really good Flash overall. Good luck on the future episodes.

Exorz responds:

It will be fixed, dont worry.

Gigi Meets Kaiju King Gigi Meets Kaiju King

YOU DARE TEASE KAIJU LIKE THAT!
YOU SON OF A B****!

teejay-number13 responds:

BAHAHA! Do you even follow his DeviantArt page? It's all justified, I assure you.

Mario's Cannon Calamity Mario's Cannon Calamity

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD CALAMITY! LOVE YA MAN!

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Dude thanks! :D

Hey Sergio Hey Sergio

Lovely, after you finished Bowser's Kingdom, I bet this will go even further!