- Age / Gender:
- 17, Male
- Location not disclosed
- All Stats >
Just an average teen who is a brony and always has ideas yet to be released for other bronys to enjoy.
- Community Stats
Level 1 Animator
Ranked as Civilian
It's been awhile Newgrounds! I just want to say, I hope everyone has had a great 2016. I hope they got everything they need for christmas and their birthdays. So, after like 7-8 months. I am almost done with the Episode 1, Scene 1 remake for the KAI port for Super Mario Bros Z. And I will be throwing in a bit of originality in animation, as well as some 3D stuff. Keep in mind, that I do not intend to use SMBZ KAI to compete with the original SMBZ, for money and popularity that most kiddish animators that rip off SMBZ would do. This project is meant for practice, dedication, as well as improving storyline aspects and it is merely intended as a fan-project, not intended for profit, or for popularity. I want to use this project to improve fight quality, storyline building and for original ideals, as well as emphasis in speech, character development and quality over quantity.
To make it more precise... I'll note out some changes that I will be making in the KAI port.
3D Animations Closeup:
- So, of course, I will involve the use of 3D Animation Models, using the power of MikuMikuDance, combining with the capabilitys of flash, I can make the animations a little smoother than what they will present in the program. For Metallix, at the moment, I do not have a 3D Model of him, but if anybody would like to model him, that would be awesome, and it may come in useful. But that does not mean 3D Model Animation for him will be ruled out. I will be using a Neo Metal Sonic model, slightly modified to avoid any relevance to him. It was only a simple edit. But I may actually have a crack at making my own 3D Models after learning of a program called Metasequia. Wherever I go, whether it is Newgrounds or Deviantart, there's always a good place to find all kinds of goodies. To probably use in the future.
Language and Dialogue Edits:
- Curse words will be involved in the KAI edit for speech emphasis. I will also do that so that the speech in the KAI edit of SMBZ has more effect to the audience, and give that particular feel like if it was an anime directed by Funimation. There are animes like Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online, which somewhat use the word "Bastard" a lot. So I will be using a range of swear words in the edit too, but it will not be overused, because that can destroy the dialogue emphasis of an *ACTION* sprite movie. I will also not use words beyond the f-word. Even though it's now commonly used, in a Mario and Sonic parody, I'd say no. Just keep it less sweet, and keep it teen-rated, with words that teens can handle.
- For dialogues, I will be making a small amount of changes to it, along with those dialogue edits. It will change the way the animation is played out. This would also seem like a good time for the heroic duo, as well as the Mario brothers to have a personality of their own. That's right... In the KAI port, I have decided to give the Mario Brothers and the Wario Brothers dialogue, so that their personality can be described better. The only hard part is what they will say at every moment it involves them, so I will have to make sure I have to do it right. So, I will update you on that.
- Of course, I will add in new music. All the music that was previously there from Alvin's Original Work, as well as his rework, most of it won't be involved, but some will be involved if there is a particular scene that needs to have that music. But otherwise, most music will be replaced with music from the newer realm, like New Super Mario Bros U, or Destiny or DBZ KAI or Dragon Ball Super. But it will use music from older realms in other spots. I won't reveal some names though so that I don't spoil alot. Nothing much to say about this.
- In Super Mario Bros Z KAI, Violence with Blood will be involved. Like in anime, blood is shown when violence is involved, heck, when Dragon Ball Z was released, it had blood, and Dragon Ball Super as well as Dragon Ball Z KAI had blood involved. This is mostly towards all the hate people have for violence in cartoon shows whenever blood is mentioned or seen. Same goes for swearing too, even with slight nudity or sexual references of some sort. So I am sort of treating this as my comeback to all the horrible things about TV shows. But of course, I won't mention Nudity or any other Sexual Kinds in this, because that can destroy the port completely. I have to keep it action-oriented. So it will involve blood... But I will try not to over-exceed it, but it may need to be done.
Change up of sprites: Palette and Style-Wised:
- Note out... not all Sprites will be changed. But a definite answer is that all Paper Mario sprites that were there will be replaced to another sprite form. And that's the sprites that will be seen in the Mario and Luigi RPG series. There's also the announcement of Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, but they treat it like a universe kind of thing, as if Paper Mario and M&L are from a completely different universe. So in this, I do not like the idea of Paper Mario sprites and M&L sprites being in the same universe, as of which, I will not have those added in the same universe. The only universe that will be added is the Sonic Advance universe. With different palette sprites, Metallix will still have the same design as did in SMBZ, but he will recieve a new palette color to be used. In the beginning of the animation, I haven't done it yet, but it will be done after the whole animation is finished.
- More 3D animation will be involved. But unlike SMBZ, I will be using the use of Rendered Textured floor animations, to make it more realistic, as well as more detailed. Even though its a lot of work, if you do it right, you'll be able to make it work miracles. So everytime I have to animate it, it has to look good, which is why it would take the first scene very long. But the 3D animation won't be overused a lot. But it seemed I did in the first scene. I may lessen it up in the second scene in the future.
So, these are all the changes that I plan to put in the KAI port for SMBZ. Check my Deviantart for more info. But I promise I will try and get something done for Newgrounds in 2016. Until then, see you.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 85 (From 12 different games.)